Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What does one do with a big ugly fish?

So, now that Show and Tell is over, what can one do but attempt to eat the thing, right? Never having skinned, scaled, or gutted anything in my life, I called Corrie and Ransom over for their first homeschooling lesson in anatomy and went at it. Oh, the carnage! Anticipating my lovely fillets with butter and lemon, I quickly came to the realization that I had no idea what I was doing, and basically ended up with a bowl of fish pulp. (Where is Barry Kent at a time like this?) Oh yes; we are still going to eat it - tonight! Maybe I can mount the remnants on our wall:

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Hello Jackson Family!!! Man, those kids are getting big!!! And cuter every time I see them!

Got your blog address from my parents and have happily bookmarked it to make it part of my daily blog reading.

Good to see you guys are settling in okay. You'll be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Brian, you are such a great narrator, you have me crackin' up at some of these captions!
Jill